Ubiquinol CoQ10 100mg 60 softgels Bioclinic Naturals
Produced naturally within the body, ubiquinol is CoQ10 that has been converted for cellular energy production. It is one of the most powerful lipid-soluble antioxidants available, protecting the body’s cells from damage caused by oxidative stress and free radicals.
- Increases plasma levels of CoQ10 significantly more per mg compared to ubiquinone
- Allows for higher peak plasma levels of CoQ10 especially when higher plasma CoQ10 are required
- Ubiquinol is a highly absorbable and bioavailable form of CoQ10
- Kaneka QH brand ubiquinol is naturally produced via yeast fermentation and is free of the impurities of synthetically processed CoQ10
- Genetically modified organism (GMO) free, allergen free and Kosher certified
1 softgel 1–3 times per day or as directed by a health care professional.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel