RAW Organic Fiber 803g Garden of Life
- Supports healthy gut flora balance, regular bowel function, and overall health†
- Healthy elimination of toxins†
- Helps relieve occasional constipation†
- Supports healthy cardiovascular function†
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels that are already in the normal range†
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels that are already in the normal range†
- Using certified organic fiber does not reintroduce toxins to the digestive tract†
A high-fiber diet provides numerous health benefits, but getting enough dietary fiber through diet alone can be a big challenge. RAW Fiber™ is an excellent source of fiber, as well as Omega-3 fatty acids from flax and chia seeds.
RAW Fiber™ features a soothing and nourishing blend of both soluble and insoluble fiber—delivery 9g per serving—100% RAW, organic sprouted seeds, grains and legumes—with no harsh fibers such as psyllium which can be punishing to sensitive colons.
The benefits of RAW Fiber™ go beyond typical dietary fiber supplements, supporting digestive and bowel health by helping to maintain a healthy intestinal microbial balance with powerful, clinically studied probiotics for additional digestive support.†
Go Beyond Organic—with RAW Fiber™ from Garden of Life—15 RAW, organic superfoods, including sprouted seeds, grains and legumes—ingredients specifically chosen for their exceptional ability to support and maintain optimal bowel function and overall health.†
|Brand||Garden of Life|
|Dietary Specialty||Shellfish Free, Tree Nut Free, Vegan, Excipients Free|
|Supplement Facts||RAW â€¢ VEGAN â€¢ ORGANIC â€¢ GLUTEN FREE â€¢ DAIRY FREE â€¢ PSYLLIUM FREE â€¢ LACTOSE FREE â€¢ NO FILLERS NO ISOLATES â€¢ NO SYNTHETIC NUTRIENTS â€¢ NO ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS â€¢ NO PRESERVATIVES|